Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy, Busy

I don't know about you, but we've been running around like crazy around here! Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible thing - but it's busy enough that I need more than my regular dose of caffeine throughout the day.

Dash Of Milk (Day 114) by Tj6106.

Aside from all the everyday busyness, we're superexcited about our special guest coming this weekend! Family visits are always fun - especially when one of our cousins comes into town. Whenever they come, I'm immediately reminded of various family gatherings from my childhood - Christmas, Thanksgiving, summertime. Whatever the occasion - it always meant a great mixture of loud Filipinos, lots of food, and great cousin time fun...even if it was just sitting around watching my dad & uncles fall asleep watching TV.

Look what fun we had last Halloween.
Bill & the girls did not adhere to the Roaring '20s theme.
The gangster in the hat will be here tonight!


My cousin has a conference for work about an hour away from where we live. My sister and mom are going to pick him up this afternoon, and he's staying until Sunday. The girls have been talking about "Tito Joel's" visit for weeks. They can't wait!
I'm not going to lie - I can't wait either!!


No comments: