Friday, July 31, 2009

Funny Stuff

My two youngest AND my cousin are taking their afternoon naps. My oldest is doing a page in her summer workbook - I know, what a mean mom making her do schoolwork during the summer.

So I wanted to share something fast & funny.

I love The Office.

I love
conversations between Dwight and Jim:

DWIGHT SCHRUTE
Welcome to Hotel Hell. Check-in time is now, check-out time is never.

JIM HALPERT
Does my room have cable?

DWIGHT
No. And the sheets are made of fire.


JIM
Can I change rooms?


DWIGHT

Sorry we're all booked up. Hell convention in town.


JIM

Can I have a late check-out?

DWIGHT
I'll have to talk to the manager.


JIM
You're not the manager, even in your own fantasy?

DWIGHT
I'm the owner, the co-owner - with Satan!

JIM
Okay, just so I understand it. In your wildest fantasy, you are in hell and you are co-running a bed and breakfast with the devil.


DWIGHT

But I haven't told you my salary yet.


JIM
Go.

DWIGHT

Eighty thousand dollars.
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/755/755053/theoffice-travelingsalesmen_1168622725.jpg

No comments: