Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easiest Best Wings Ever

Photo Source
These wings are fantastic!
They're easy (and fast) to make, they're delicious, and Bill AND the girls love them - very important criteria if a recipe wants to stick around this house.  Either Bill or I found it online, and it's been a keeper ever since.
Make these as soon as possible, and please try to share.

3 pounds chicken wings
(I just use however many wings I want to make for our meal.)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 cup honey
1 clove garlic, minced
(I use garlic powder if I'm too lazy to mince or don't have fresh garlic on hand.)
salt and pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
Pour over the chicken.
 Bake in preheated oven for one hour (I turn the wings halfway through),
or until sauce is caramelized.

No comments: