Friday, May 25, 2012

Martha Stewart Time

Photo by: Kate Pruitt
I am no crafter.  My sister Sarah is far more creative than I could ever be.  We both pinned this postcard calendar journal and decided to make it together one night last month.  I LOVE journals, but I have a hard time keeping up with mine.  This project is a perfect compromise.

I was the primary cutter, and Sar stamped away.  Instead of using postcards to separate the months, we used scrapbooking paper.  I planned on making one for each other girls that night - it was probably a good idea that I didn't since it took slightly longer than we expected.  

I might start the girls off with one in the New Year.  Instead of making the whole year in one sitting, I might make the cards before the beginning of each month.

It's a great little project, and I can't wait to see it develop over the next few years.
Photo by: Kate Pruitt

No comments: