Friday, April 30, 2010

Gianna-isms III

Because I can't get enough of what this little girl says:

.:a conversation in the Target bathroom:.
GIANNA
Is God in heaven?
GRACE
God is everywhere.
GIANNA
God is in Target?
GRACE
Yes, God is in Target.
GIANNA
Oh.

.:van ride conversation:.
GIANNA
James is my life.
GRACE
You're James' wife?
GIANNA
No, James is my life because he loves me so much.
GRACE
James is your cousin.
GIANNA
I know.

.:before bedtime:.
When the sun rises, do we get to have gravy?

.:to Lola:.
You're a good clean-girl.
(Those of you who know how much my mom loves to clean will understand this statement.)

.:craftime:.
GIANNA
Can I have some hanitizer, please?
GRACE
Some what?
GIANNA
Hanitizer.
GRACE
What do you need?
GIANNA
HAN-I-TI-ZER!
GRACE
Do you mean hand sanitizer?
GIANNA
Yes, hanitizer.

No comments: