Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Musts

The ToDos grow so fast first thing in the morning. By the way, I think the Musts in Monday Musts sounds too much like musty and that kind of creeps me out. So if you have any suggestions for musty, I'll love you forever. I'm at a loss.

1.

Finish my blueberry pancakes. I love anything remotely blueberry.
2.
Wash the sheets. There is only one thing that will calm the anguish I feel inside when the beds aren't made.
The days when I wash the sheets.

3.
Coffee. ASAP.
4.
Go to Target.
Along with blueberries, nicely made beds, and coffee - I enjoy Target. It doesn't matter what I might be shopping for, I always end up with more. You never know when you might need little girls' hairbows, toilet bowl cleaner, or whatever might fascinate you at The Dollar Spot.

5.
Catch up on my notes. I love writing notes to people. Usually I'm way better at sending a quick email or text, but I'd rather send a handwritten note. The Note List is very long, but I hope to catch up one day. The girls and I love getting them - it's like getting a little hug when the mail comes.

Writing letters by Poppins' Garden.
I'd love to know what's going on with you - leave me a comment and let me know.
I hope your day is fabulous.

No comments: