Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Memory Loss

 There are probably ten thousand things that our girls have said that I find hilarious - that I promise myself I'll remember, but of course - I don't.
Thus the random conversations below...

On singing together:
ISABELLA
We're great songers, Momma.

GIANNA
I just want to bite Evangeline, Momma.
GRACE
Why do you say that?
GIANNA
Her skin is so soft!
GRACE
Don't do it, but where?
GIANNA
On her cheek or her leg.

ISABELLA
Honey, I have to go wash the dishes.
GRACE
Ok, honey.
ISABELLA
No, Mommy.  I'm pretending I'm the mommy, and you're the honey.
GRACE
Ok, mommy.
ISABELLA
Ok, honey - I'll be right back.  I'm going to wash the dishes.  I love you, honey.

On seeing bows in Gianna's hair:
ISABELLA
Gianna's so beautiful!

On Rapunzel's hair length:
ISABELLA
Rapunzel's hair is long long long long long long long long.
(as she runs around the living room)

GIANNA
Momma, Espy and I are putting all our squinkies together.  When we get married, we're going to get a big house and show our kids all our toys.

On wearing her glasses at the beach:
ISABELLA
I need to take them off because if they go in the ocean, they'll be gone forever.
or
I'm giving them to NeNe and PaPa because they'll be far far far far far far far away.

ESPY
I'll be twelve, and Gianna'll be ten when we're in the Olympics.

GRACE

Please be kind to your sister.  If I hear her crying and see that you've hurt her,
I'm going to have to spank your bottom.
ISABELLA
And then it's going to drop to the ground?  And I won't have a booty?  For real?
GRACE
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but please be nice to Evangeline.
ISABELLA
I will, Mommy - I will.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL the bottom will drop out if you do that Mom!! so fun. ive got to keep up with the abigail funnies. im long overdue

Grace said...

Certainly wouldn't want any bottoms dropping out...definitely lots of laughs (when there aren't cries) around here!!