Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday Boy

Today is The Husband's birthday.
Happy Birthday Husband!

The girls are so excited.
They have three Disney princess gift bags
full of presents for him that they found -
in their room.
Espy has made her dad an awesome birthday crown
to wear on this momentous occasion.
One of Gianna's gifts is a green heart cut out all by herself that says:
I love you, Bill.
It's your birthday.
Love ♥
Gianna
You already know how they feel about parties.

I'm just excited that the best husband and dad EVER is celebrating his birthday today - with us! I mean how often does that happen, right? Don't get me wrong - I'm sure all of you know some great husbands and fathers, but mine certainly is the best.
Let me clarify:
my husband is the best -
for me.

There are many reasons why, but here are a few:
I am impatient. He is not.
I am loud. He is not.
I am all over the place. He is not.
I am stubborn. He is not.
This list is not exhaustive.
God knew just what I needed in a husband,
that's why Bill's the best one ever -
for me.

The girls firmly believe that their dad:
can make anything.
can fix anything.
can play anything.
He is the one who can make errand-running fun.
He is the one who can "tent"ify anything in our home.
He is the one who teaches my daughters the art of bodily functions.
I have to take the good with the gross I suppose.

This list isn't complete either but,
the girls and I have a party to plan.
Free Rainbow Sprinkle Ice Cream Cone Creative Commons by Pink Sherbet Photography.
Photo by: D. Sharon Pruitt

No comments: