Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All Day Long

Sure my ToDo List is long and strong,
but I'd much rather share these jewels of awesomeness with you:

ESPY
Gianna, be positive.
GIANNA
Ok, I will Espy - but I don't know what positive means.

GRACE
Espy, what are you doing?
ESPY
Letting Evangeline smell my finger.
GRACE
Why?
ESPY
I don't know.
GRACE
Please stop.

GIANNA
(Gianna pretending she's Evangeline while I'm changing her diaper.
Oh - I'm going bye bye.  I'm going to the store.
GRACE
Please don't leave - don't go to the store.  I'll miss you.
GIANNA
I'm just teasing, Mom.  She can't walk or drive yet.

ESPY
Mom, this room (the laundry room) always make me have to go pee.

GIANNA
Mom, I really don't like when you make chili very much.
GRACE
I'm not making chili, GiBug.
GIANNA
I know, but I'm just telling you that I don't because when you do it makes my poo sore.

No comments: