Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Treasure Box

Look what Bill found!
A treasure box!  What could be inside?
Lots and lots of letters and notes and cards and pictures -
who could they be from?
There's an assortment, but most of this box is stuff from me to Bill.
What in the world?

Did you guys know that Bill and I used to teach at the same school?
 Did you know that we were friends when I first started teaching?
Did you also know that made for lots of correspondence between our teacher boxes?
Guess who got engaged in her first grade classroom?
10.03.01
Congrats on your engagement!!!
Know you make your fiancée very happy!
I'll be praying for you both!  You are awesome!  (smiley face)
P.S.  I love you!

I'll spare you the rest of the mushy gushy.  Let's just say the notes progressed from

Hey dude - thanks for a great weekend!
It was great spending time with you!

to

I'm so thankful you made me a mommy.

Holy time capsule.
I had quite the trip down memory lane Saturday night.
It was lots of fun.
Yes - that's how I party like a rock star.

No comments: