Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maileen's Journey - August 3

July 2008
Thank you for your encouraging words and prayers...we meet with the Dr. tomorrow to talk about the results. We looked at the scans ourselves from the CD I requested of the images. Peter and I compared the April 21st results and yesterday's images (Aug 2nd), and we thought the grey spot was half the size and the other little spots were gone or smaller as well. We are predicting more chemo. So we are taking advantage of this down time to travel and see family and friends in MI for 5 days.
The travel will be hard on Marissa since it is about a 12-14 hour drive, but it will be good to see family and friends in Michigan...I will let you know what the results are once we know.  Love you each...and really wished my liver was really clear.  Guess I must discipline myself better and add more laughter and exercise to my days...hahaha...
Back to Maileen's Journey

No comments: