Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Encouraging Texts

gift: friends
Photo by: Nèg Foto

Very thankful for thoughtful friends walking this marriage journey alongside me:

KATHERINE
 A very belated PS but I meant to tell you last week how much I love seeing/hearing how in love you are with your husband!!  I am the same way, and it's just really refreshing to hear that in the midst
of so many people always complaining about their husbands.  So thank you :)
GRACE
 You are too sweet!!  I love him so much...but I definitely need to show him more often.  Smother, much?...;)  Marriage is hard of course, but it's so awesome and amazing at the same time!  I'm happy you understand how God intends it to be...we are blessed for sure!!
KATHERINE
Yeah.  It breaks my heart when people just give up once they realize it actually takes a lot of effort to make it work.  There are definitely rough times, but it is all so worth it.  He truly is my best friend, and I love our relationship.  I am so very blessed!

No comments: