Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Miss You When You're Gone

So I started this post during the summer - I guess I should post it since we're jumping into fall?
I should be better at blogging.
One day.

Dear Espy and Gianna,

You went out of town this weekend with your Uncle Brian, Aunt Jen, and your cousins.  You went to
visit NeNe and PaPa, and you went to celebrate Ma's birthday.  We missed getting to go with you, but I'm happy you two got to go.

I was a little bit excited that you were going on a trip because we were all getting slightly impatient with each other (in other words, I was getting short and snippy with you two while you both were getting supersassy on the spot).

I don't know why I'm surprised when it happens - because it happens every single time -
BUT I STARTED MISSING YOU AS SOON AS YOU LEFT.

Yes, your mom is a big crybaby when it comes to you girls.
You can remind me of that when I'm ready to throw you out of any or every window.

I will always love you.
I will always be here for you.
I will always miss you when you're gone.

Love,
your mom

No comments: