Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cookie Swapping

 I went to a cookie swap with Abbey tonight,
and it was amazing!

I got to bring home a sampling of this deliciousness:
cowboy cookies
chocolate chip
eggnog snickerdoodles
peanut butter kisses
cranberry-orange pinwheels
lemon stampers
chocolate snowflakes

Thanks so much to Natalia for hosting!
I would like the recipe for your amazing apple cider, please.
I'm in love with your nursery, and I'm sorry if I got slightly choked up

looking at baby clothes from years past!

I stopped by the birthday girl's house (Happy Birthday, Jessica!) and enjoyed the company of some of my favorites for a few - love them.  Congrats again on passing your licensing exam - yay!

While I was out swapping the cookies and visiting with friends,
Bill and the girls bought home The Papa and watched this classic:
Photo Source
15 days 'til Christmas!

No comments: