Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Love

Happy Birthday to my Bill!
After nearly ten years, you still rock my socks off.  Thanks for loving me ALL the time, even when I'm crazy and/or sick.  You are an awesome husband and an amazing father - not a lie.  I'm looking forward to 35 more (I'm going first, remember) years with you.  Hugs and kisses and all that good stuff - hurry home so we can party ♥

You might get tired of me saying it.  Shoot, I get tired of hearing it myself - but it's so very true.  Bill
has the patience of a saint having me as a wife.  We also have four daughters.  Four.  Daughters.  I still wonder how it is we ended up with four little girls.  After Evangeline was born, one of our nurses was full of all sorts of fun facts about babies and gender.  She has six children: three boys and three girls - I'm not sure what order, but that's not really relevant to this story.  She said that having four boys or four girls in a row is one of the rarest combinations.  I'm not a geneticist so I don't know the validity of that statement, but if it's true: of course Bill and I would have four girls.  Our relationship hasn't been normal (more on that another time), why would our children's gender combination be?

 The girls and I are pretty excited about celebrating with our favorite guy.

Thank you for walking beside me on this crazy journey.
I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone else.
Happy 35, Baby - we love you so much!

No comments: