Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Party Party Preschool-Style


Valentine's Day seems like a really long time ago, but I want Isabella to remember what we did for her school party.  I read this story to her class - super cute.
by David Biedrzycki
Foam frames and stickers personalized with the kid's pictures
make a great and easy craft for three year olds:
 

Our Menu
 strawberries and blueberries 
pretzels
goldfish
fruit snacks
Valentine's Day cookies
juice boxes
 

I found this preschool Valentine's Day Bingo game online.  The kids loved it.  It was loud and crazy (maybe because I used M&Ms as markers?), but we had a good time. 
Valentine's Day Bingo
After the party, we headed to the playground to release all of our energy.

It's hard to get a picture of this one standing still AND smiling - 
can you tell?

Thanks to my friend, Jennifer, for her fantastic ideas -
and thanks to all the parents for their contributions!
Much love to Abbey for watching Evangeline for us that morning, and Babe -
thanks for coming, helping out, and being my bingo caller!

No comments: