Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Life in Tweets

 

is it seriously 4:55am already?
what are the odds of bill and i switching bodies this AM?
#notachance

thank You for a new day -
can we please make nighttime a little bit longer?
#morningprayer

going out in the cold should be illegal
#readyforsummer

all of the girls rock my face off
#goodstart

which one wants to be thrown out the window first?
#nopatience

i wish my hair would grow as fast as the laundry
#wishfulthinking

wake up, evangeline!
#carpoolnaps

someone should put me down for a nap

#childhood

i should blog that
i have to text her
i want to FB them
i should to tweet that
#socialmediamuch

where's my list?
#ocd

i need to make some coffee
#iheartcaffeine

i'll have some yerba mate instead
#evanchappell

Bill is home!
#lovemyman

Daddy's home!
#lovetheirdaddy

makes me cry every time 
#TheVoice

why are there so many clothes to fold?
#wehavefourkids

i'll only stay up 15 more minutes
#hungergames

Take your everyday, ordinary life -
your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life -
and place it before God as an offering. 
#Romans12:1 #TheMessage

No comments: