Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yummy

Guess what?
No - not another recipe!  Promise.
Even though I know I guess I'm somewhat of a grownup because
I like a good recipe and enjoy cooking from time to time.
What?
Who am I?
Where's Grace?

Nope, just wanted you to know that I've discovered the stickiest,
crumb-iest (is that a word? not sure - just go with it), yuckiest place in the world.
See this thing?
She eats like there's no tomorrow - not as in
"Wow, your kid can eat - a lot!"
No - more like, 
"Isabella, could you possibly get your meal all over the dining room table and all over the floor, too?  Oh wait, don't forget the walls!"

Excuse me while I clean - the entire dining room.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think there should be a pic of Abigail there...I think I say "What happened here!?" after every meal. :) Gotta love it.

Grace said...

...and a picture of Miss Evangeline - she's decided to join the "trash the eating area" party as of late ;)