Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Maileen...

Grace,

This truly breaks my heart! But I do know that God is Sovereign, and He will not let anything come into our lives that He doesn't ultimately choose to use for His Glory. I am definitely going to be

praying for Maileen and for her dear family. I can't imagine having to leave my loved ones behind, but knowing I had to in order to be there for them in the future. I am glad to hear that she has a great team of support...that means alot in times like this!!
...
I read this a second ago and thought it may encourage you and Maileen.

Faith is built upon trust. God wants us to trust Him - even when we do not understand what is happening or can explain the circumstances. Even when nothing makes sense and everything seems wrong. It is easy to trust Him when the seas are calm and the skies are clear but the strength of our faith is measured in the midst of a raging storm. A crisis always reveals what is really inside. What life does to us depends on what life finds in us. Faith is a deliberate choice to believe God, to walk through our fear, knowing we can trust Him every step of the way.
Mary Southerland

No comments: