Sunday, April 3, 2011

Maileen's Journey - April 3

June 2009
Maileen has landed safely in August, Georgia -
thanking God for safe travels...

Ephesians 1:15-19 - My prayer for those journeying with me in our growth to His likeness...

...Very thankful that I am a daughter of the Almighty King and that I am blessed with a family of believers.  Great is our God who is relational and loves us as we love each other.

Ephesians 1:15-19
For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all the saints, do not cease giving thanks for you while making mention of you in my prayers; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. 
These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might.

Peter starts building plans for the storage/house and has a meeting this week
with Child Social Services (supposedly...).
My meeting is on Monday at 10:45am with a Breast Surgeon.

I need to find out if it has spread into the lymph-nodes and other parts of the body. I believe that will require another biopsy of the lymph-nodes. That needs to be done soon.

Side note: I have had lots of pain around my ovaries and I have no idea why. So I want to see if they can check to see if that is clear of cancer as well.

I want to figure out how Peter can be in out meetings so he can decide with us what to do...If we are to remove my breasts as a prevention or not. Then we need a meeting with the oncologist in Atlanta to figure out exams and chemo plan.
That needs to start soon...since it is an aggressive cancer.
Oh and pray that the insurance will pay for the genetic test of the biopsy (so you all will know as well as I what kind of a genetic gene it is...Dad says it's from the Penalosa-Penalosa side).
(This exam is thousands of dollars...)

So prayers on understanding/assimilating all this info,
and that we will be able to make decisive decisions.

love you...muuaaa

Back to Maileen's Journey

No comments: