Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Maileen...

Maileen,

I am a friend of your wonderful cousins Grace and Sarah.  I must say that your updates are as much
an encouragement to me as they are requests for prayer for you and your family.  Your faith is beautiful and I can see your love for and trust in our mighty and loving God.
You are walking a tremendously challenging and frightening journey, but, as your blogs indicate, you know that you are not walking this alone.  We don't know the plans God has for us, but we do know that He will always accompany us and strengthen us on our journey through life.  This is challenging to accept in the midst of a struggle, I know, but I pray that you continue to hold onto this promise.
God is faithful...that's all I know and I pray that you and Peter will feel His peace and arms wrapped tightly around you.

Sisters in Christ,

Heidi

No comments: