Friday, April 1, 2011

Maileen's Journey - April 1

May 2008
Hugs of departure, tears from unspeakable reasons, leaving questions behind for others to seek and headed on a plane towards a different life...
tasks that are never easy...(I praise God I can call him my own!).

(facing my days in Honduras with Galatians 6:9 and Isaiah 43:2)

Galatians 6:9
And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you.

Back to Maileen's Journey

No comments: