Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maileen's Journey - April 21

February 2010
Because He Lives...I can 'live' no matter what tomorrow brings...I have the 'Great I AM'...never to be taken from me, so with such Great Love for me, with such Deep Love for me....Who can stand against me? There is no surprising circumstance that He cannot overcome if we draw close to Him and ask...He can read us because He knows us beyond our understanding.
Why do you live? How do you live? Who designed you?
Because He Lives...I can 'live' no matter what tomorrow brings...I have the 'Great I AM'...never to be taken from me, so with such Great Love for me, with such Deep Love for me....'Who can stand against me?...There is no surprising circumstance that He cannot overcome if we draw close to Him and ask...He can read us because He knows us beyond our understanding.
Why do you live?...How do you live?...Who designed you?

Draw near to your designer and He will work wonders in your life...beyond your greatest imagination...Because He Lives...I can 'live' as I am designed to Live...;D

Back to Maileen's Journey

No comments: