Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maileen's Journey - March 31

September 2009

Today's requests:

I am reminded last night during my own bible study that we are to bring EVERYTHING TO HIM in prayer...that is where there is movement...a God who wants us to relate to Him and so we can do this together with Him...Here are His wonderful reminders and my list to pray for today...Thanks - it's good we can grow best in our relationship with Him and each other....continue in His truth.


Philippians 4:5-7
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


---Pray that we can get all the recommended/acceptable paperwork necessary to get our insurance to take care of the fees from this side (foreign) to the US side (too many details to share...but God knows what they are just pray for it before I leave).
---We need to have the cancerous tissue removed from me sent to the right lab for genetic testing, have digital slides made, etc. so they can figure out the best chemo plan for me.
---That I can have the tests, MRIs, etc that are necessary to get started on this chemo journey.
---Marissa's papers and that child social services of Honduras only need to know what they need to know to get this done so they can come and join me personally through this journey.
---our residency paper-stuff that I need to have worked out before leaving.
---Friday be a nice day as a family before my departure on Saturday afternoon towards Augusta. I have never been away from Marissa but for 3 hours since Jan 2008. It maybe a bit emotional this Saturday...(have 3 hankys packed). Pray for safe travels for Peter as he returns to Siguatepeque...It's a 3 hour trip.
 
PRAISE
---house is nearly packed enough so it should be easier for Peter and those helping with the move...but still need to finish my packing, too.

Love ya
Peter, Maileen and Marissa Nicolle

Back to Maileen's Journey

No comments: