Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maileen's Journey - March 30

November 2008
Sure, share as you wish Beautiful...I suppose it will be easier for me to start a blog as well so others can know how to take this journey with me/us and we can grow together. Plus it will be easier to communicate when I become weak.

Could you pray for us, today many will come to visit and sometimes that is exhausting and I really need to finish organizing what needs to be packed so I am free to just be

with Peter and Marissa tomorrow and Friday.

And pray for Peter - he and Marissa part from me on Saturday till when I do not know

when I will hold them again.
He preaches on Eph 2 on Sunday morning...Pray it will help our church grow to learn to love one another and truly draw closer to God individually and together.

(I am the 4th case of cancer in our little church).

This was shared with me...and it's a very good reminder of being His...we will grow wonderfully through this Grace/Sarah...He knows what each of us can handle and he knows we need each other to get through them...thank you for praying with me/us.

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
~ Ephesians 3:14-19
Back to Maileen's Journey

No comments: