Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful (18)

2009
I'm super excited about going on our family vacation next summer because I will not be:
pregnant
nursing
or
waking up in the middle of the night to give someone a bottle.

This might not be amazing to you, but to someone who has been at least one of the above for the last eight years or so while vacationing at the beach - it is more than fantastic.

Not only that, my entire family will be there for the week:
me, Bill, and the girls
my parents
my sister and brother-in-law
PaPa and NeNe
and
Bill's sister and her family

To some of you this might not sound so fun, but we have a pretty awesome family - and we actually enjoy one another's company.  Most of the time.  Trust me, we've had our fair share of ups and downs.  Regardless, we'll love each other forever.  Fact.
typical
Thankful for fun family vacations
(and that we're done having children - at the moment).

No comments: