Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful (20)

 There are no combination of words that can completely describe the people God has surrounded me with - when I was born and when I got married to Bill.
I’m fortunate enough to have parents who love God and who love each other.  They're amazing through and through.  My sister and I can easily go at it like cats and dogs - but if anyone else tries to mess with either of us, it won’t be a pretty picture for the offender.  I love her forever - no matter the number or the extent of our disagreements.
Bill’s family has welcomed me from the start.  They’re always there for us and love me as if I’ve always been a part of them.  You never know what you’re going to get with in-laws, but I definitely got the better end of the package when Bill and I sealed the deal.
I am loved
in the good and the bad
through the laughs and the tears
at my best and at my worst.
I can’t imagine my life without them all.

Extremely thankful for my awesome family.

No comments: