Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful (23)

These two.
I could eat them up with a spoon.  We were all a little nervous when Tommy entered our lives (re-entered Judy's - they first met in middle school!) almost eight years ago, but we couldn't asked for a better husband for our NeNe or a better PaPa for our girls.

Judy is one of the strongest women I know.  Her story runs deep, and I love how God has shaped her through that journey.  She (along with Bill's dad) raised a fantastic son who is now a remarkable husband and father.
Tommy has kind eyes and is always ready with a hug or a smile.  Our girls adore him and for good reason.  I think I love him the most when I see him loving Judy.  I just have to go and hug on them both when they're being so sweet with each other.

When I grow up, I want to be like them - 
loving God
loving each other
loving their family and friends.

Thankful for the best in-laws a girl could ask for - Tommy and Judy.

No comments: