Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful (3)

This guy.
Can't even stand it how much I love him.  The same person who can make me rip the most hair out of my head is the same person who can make me all giddy inside when he walks in the room.

I could go on and on and on about how awesome he is but here are just a few reasons
I keep falling in love with my husband:

He's hot (that's probably too much information - I'm sorry!).
He gave me four mini-mes.
He is an a.maz.ing father.
He makes a mean biscuits and gravy that the girls love.
He makes me laugh.
He loves God.
He loves ME (for real).
He loves the girls the way every daughter should be loved.
He loves his job, and (I think) he's fantastic at it.
He can reach things that I can't.
We are opposites and, (more often than not) we balance each other out
as we walk this life together.

Thankful for my Bill!

No comments: